ProBiotic Pack 30 Vegetarian Capsules
ProBiotic Pack is a blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes, formulated to help maintain a proper balance of intestinal microflora, including Candida, promotes colon health and is part of a healthy cleansing program.
- Promotes healthy digestion and nutrient absorption*
- Promotes a balanced microflora recolonization*
- Supports gastro-intestinal health*
- Promotes healthy yeast levels*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The Probiotic Pack distinguishes itself from other intestinal cleansing formulas in the following ways:
- Chitosanase is a unique and powerful enzyme that helps to break down chitin, an important part of the structure of the Candida cell wall. Cellulase enhances this activity by breaking down the cellulose component of the cell wall.
- SEBiotic® is a special spore-forming probiotic that is incredibly stable in the dormant state. Using our Enhanced Probiotic Delivery System™(EPDS), this probiotic can exist in a dehydrated state indefinitely.
- EPDS™ delivers larger amounts of living bacteria into the intestinal tract, where they colonize and flourish. Once in the intestinal tract, these bacteria exit their spores, attach themselves to the intestinal mucosa, and begin to germinate, producing new colonies of friendly bacteria.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), nutrient-dense alfalfa and papaya powder comprise a fortified prebiotic blend, which enhances the growth and stability of probiotics in the gut.
- High-activity proteases, including Peptizyme-SP brand serrapeptase, hydrolyze putrefying food matter trapped between the intestinal villi, which can cause sluggish digestion, bloating and an increase in toxins. These enzymes create a better intestinal environment, improved absorption, motility and better overall colon health.
Our systemic enzyme blend is manufactured in a ISO 9001:2000 and GMP certified facility.